We recently bought a new mattress and bedframe from the Brick. It was an amazing deal that we couldn't pass up as we have been wanting to upsize to a king for the last two years and lets face it, we needed a new bed. We received the delivery last week but just recently found time this weekend to put it together and we are very glad we waited till the weekend. Putting it together was a great test of patience. It wasn't easy, took us the better part of three hours and we were lucky enough to pull these instructions from the box. Someone was having a bad day!
Struggling to put the frame together was hard enough but trying to read these mangled instructions just made it worse. After many curse words and moments of defeat we finally wrestled it together.
We like this headboard and frame because it is contemporary, sleek and simple. There is a little cubby hole that would be a perfect place to set a battery powered clock.
Advice for Putting New Furniture Together
Now that I have done this for myself there is a couple pieces of advice that I can offer.
- Choose a weekend to put together any new furniture. You will appreciate the time to relax after.
- Make sure you have the better part of the day reserved for the task.
- Go into it knowing it wont be easy
- Have someone help you for safety and support.
- Take your time and don't try and rush through it; if you rush there is a greater chance for error.
- Grab a good long and stiff drink!
Word of the Day: Parson furniture leg
A long fully upholstered leg.